[mythtv-users] Mythtv filling up disk space?

Jonathan Seawright jonathanathome at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 15:07:10 UTC 2007

Well It has happened again... MythTV has filled up my diskspace somehow (on a 300GB HDD, the only one in my LVM) and I'm not sure what is causing it. Any ideas? (It couldn't be the recordings it does of LiveTV could it? I am referring to the ones that allow you to fast forward/rewind...)

The problem seemed to start when I started ripping a dvd using an external program outside of MythTV's frontend (mythTV launched it)... I couldn't download any files...

Does MythTV do logging somewhere? If so, I think that it could be logging so much that it fills up my drive?

Completely consfused,

Jonathan S. (I am running mythDora by the way.. :)