[mythtv-users] MythDVD WriteAudio: buffer underrun

Hasse Hagen Johansen hhj-mythtv at musikcheck.dk
Sun Jun 3 19:21:59 UTC 2007

Hi

I have a problem which is specific to playing DVD's with the Internal
MythDVD player. When using the Internal player i got a lot of these:

 WriteAudio: buffer underrun

in the console where I started the mythfrontend. And I also got
"holes" in the sound. When watching Video files or watching live-tv I
have no problems.

I have tried using Xine also using Via XVMC output as in my myth setup
and it plays it fine without any problems with the sound?

Maybe someone have a solution to this? My mythtv i setup up with
ALSA:hw0,0 as sound device(and I have also tried hw0,1 which is
available on my via board).

Regards
Hasse H. Johansen