[mythtv-users] SA3250HD channels over firewire (was SA3250HD questions cleared up)

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:05:35 UTC 2007

Hey Benton, thanks for posting. I remember seeing where you got it working
but I was wrapped up at the time and couldn't spend enough time with it. I
have a free weekend though and would love to give it a shot. I have two
different firewire cards and I have also tried to put one cablebox on a
different backend and run multiple backends. I'll read over your thread and
see what I can come up with. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks

Allan