[mythtv-users] Mixing off air and internet guide data

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:42:06 UTC 2007

On 31/07/07, Michelle Dupuis <support at ocg.ca> wrote:
> Does this work if you change the channel numbers (to prevent overlapping
> channels from multiple sources)?  I'm not sure if EIT data will overwrite
> data based on channel or callsign.

Please don't top-post.

Changing your CALLSIGN/CHANNUM for EIT channels should not affect
listings retrieval  at all. It may however give the scheduler more (or
less) freedom when scheduling programs across multiple video sources
and hide/show duplicate* channels in the EPG.

* By duplicate channels I mean those having the same callsign _and_ channum.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/