[mythtv-users] Cheap X2's at newegg.

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:20:59 UTC 2007

On 7/28/07, Khanh Tran <khanh at khanh.net> wrote:

> I've been looking at this combo for a while:
>
> http://secure.newegg.com/Newversion/Shopping/AddToCart.asp?Submit=ADD&ItemList=Combo.44169

Another good combo if you have an HDMI HDTV is this one:
BIOSTAR TForce TF7050-M2 Socket AM2 NVIDIA GeForce 7050PV Micro ATX AMD
it has HDMI output header on the back and the newer 7050 embedded
chipset. It's also known as a very good board for overclocking, which
should let you get the 3600 Brisbane up to 3GHz relatively easily.
Plus its about $20 cheaper so you could in theory get a 4600+ for the
same price as the combo your looking at.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!