[mythtv-users] Converting LVM from fedora 5 to Fedora 7

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:44:05 UTC 2007

On 7/29/07, Stephen Kitchener <stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am converting my system from Fedora 5 to Fedora 7 and the only problem that
> I have encountered so far is that the LVM from the old system causes.
>
> EXT3-fs error (device dm-2): ext3_get_inode_loc: unable to read inode block -
> inode=16793711, block=33587205
> attempt to access beyond end of device
> sdb: rw=32, want=268698095, limit=66055248

Although I do not use Fedora I believe the problem has nothing to do
with os version.

It looks like you have a LVM with multiple drives and only the first
drive has been added to the LVM. Have you used the pvs to show what
drives are in the LVM? Have you checked for errors in your dmesg
output?

John