[mythtv-users] MythWeather Plugin in UK?

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Sat Jul 28 12:04:06 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Er.. there aren't any scripts for the UK provided with the new
> mythweather, so if you've got it working / made your own scripts it'd
> be nice if you could spill the beans ;)
>
> regards,
> Justin

Fair request ;)  I used some elses scripts.  I think it was the ones
posted here :

	http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3337

Took me a bit of time to get it working, but it wasn't that difficult.
It's not perfect (never managed to get a widescreen theme for it / no
nice satellite pictures), but I get current conditions, 3 day and 6 day
forecast.

I think I posted some threads about it on the mailing list at the time I
was trying to get it working, so have a search for those as well.

Robert.