[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times Grabber "Seen twice" error

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 15:26:37 UTC 2007

jonny Linux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed in the last couple of days I've not been getting any new
> listings from the UK RT grabber.
>
> I get "channel named 'Cartoon Network Too' seen twice at
> /usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_rt line 199."
>
> Where do these channels come from? Is there a config file with all the
> channels in, or is the channel duplicated on the RT website?
>
> Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes.  It's been happening for a couple of days now.  The problem is a
duplicate entry in the channels.dat file provided by the RT website:

  742|Cartoon Network Too
  2044|Cartoon Network Too

I don't know if there's someone who can be contacted to get it fixed,
but there are a few comments on it here:

  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tv.xmltv.general

James