[mythtv-users] Change in available RPM's from atrpms

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jul 27 11:02:34 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 11:27:03PM -0700, Blammo wrote:
> On 7/26/07, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
> > >

> > > Anyone seen a good fix yet for the libFLAC issue when installing
> > > "mythtv-suite"? I've 'googled' and while I've found other people
> > > talking about how to fix it (enabling testing and bleeding) I've not
> > > been able to solve it on a couple of Centos5 test boxes. Here's ugly
> > > parts:
> >
> > Did you enable testing?
>
> yes, doesn't resolve. The error log I listed was with atrpms &
> atrpms-testing enabled. (fresh centos5 install with "yum update" done
> last night)

Then maybe yum is confused, the packages are there

http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/flac/

Maybe try apt/smart instead of yum, or get the packages manually
(libFLAC8)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net