[mythtv-users] PPC Mac Mini

Brian D. Frost bfrost at brainboy.com
Thu Jul 26 18:11:18 UTC 2007

I bought an aging Mac Mini (Power PC - 1.5) to use for a frontend.

Does anyone have any input on what to use for remote control?

Also, do most of you with the Mac frontend use pre-compiled packages or compile their own? I would prefer to use a package but noticed that the current version on the site listed in the wiki are the wiki version 30 but I am running 31 on the MASTER. How do we know when the network version is changing so that I can keep them in sync.

Thanks in advance...