[mythtv-users] Nova-T 500 Ubuntu

Ben Britton benjamin.britton at stcatz.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 07:42:51 UTC 2007

Apologies to Sophie, I missed your message. It's defiantly a nova-t
500. http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/113946

How do I fetch the "/var/log/dmesg or /var/log/kern.log" parts? I'm
not *that* new to linux, just a little incompetent sometimes :>

And how would I list /proc/bus/pci ?

As far as I can work out at the moment, it's being detected as a pci
card, but there aren't drivers that are working for the card, and thus
it won't load the USB drivers for the Nova-T 500 onboard (if they are
still doing it via two USB devices on the card with the card as a USB
hub).

Thanks for all the help so far :)

Ben