[mythtv-users] Case comparison - Silverstone LC16M and Antec Fusion V2 Silver

Bob maillists.mythtv at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 05:51:53 UTC 2007

Hi folks.

Anybody have strong opinions on either of these cases?

I'd sort of decided on the Antec Fusion V2 Silver, but I might have trouble
finding a suitable mATX board for it.

In order to open up the board choices a bit I could go for the Silverstone
LC16M, it's about NZ$130 cheaper but a PSU will cost that and more.  I'm a
bit concerned about the potential for noise with the LC16M's 80mm fans.

Also, what are peoples opinions on VFDs?  Do you find they are actually
useful?

I suppose it might save turning on the tv to queue up some more music, but 2
lines of text sounds like a pretty thin user interface.

Cheers
Bob