[mythtv-users] SOLVED: Re: Zap2it HDTV schedule unknown, but DTV fine

JS Boyd mythtv at futures.com
Tue Jul 24 19:41:33 UTC 2007

Apparently, the selected channels in the line ups at Zap2it changed by
themselves. I know that I did not change them.

After doing a lot of tracing of mythfilldatabase it was clear that
Zap2it was not even providing the data. Going through their web
interface showed that ALL the HDTV channels had been unselected.
Reselecting those channels and running mythfilldatabase solved the problem.

So if anyone else has this problem of only some channels disappearing
look at Zap2it first.

Thanks.

--
==
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04
MythTV SVN version below
AMD 64 x2 4200+ 65W Energy Efficient Processor
Abit NF-N2 nView Motherboard
NVidia 6150 video VGA/DVI
PVR-500 (Phillips Chipset)
 IVTV 0.10.1
HDHomerun /sys/version 20070716
1GB RAM
500GB Seagate SATA: ST3500641AS
SONY DVD RW AW-G170A
Library API version     : 0.20.20070717-1
Source code version     : 14021M
SVN branch              : trunk
Network Protocol Version: 35
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_opengl using_libavc_5_3 using_live