[mythtv-users] some question about Myth

angelini angelini at bemobile.com.br
Tue Jul 24 03:52:47 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

          I need one media center tool thats works like a TV Channel,
example: I put all content in one setup box, make one play list, and play.
When I need change one content, I connect by browser in setup box and send
content.

     My question is: Myth do this or I need change something to do this?

If is possible make channels? Example: 1. Sports

                                                                2. Cartoons

                                                                3. News

                                                                4.
Entertaiment