[mythtv-users] HDMI and DVI and Composite all at once?

Bob maillists.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 02:21:31 UTC 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007 22:22, Ma Begaj wrote:
> It is possible, but you need two graphic card(s). I have two nvidia
> cards, but you might be able to do it with an on-board graphics (and
> if needed with an additional card). you just need a right xorg.conf to
> clone the picture.

Hi Ma.

So cloning the primary output to the projector and tv is straightforward, but
to get independent output on the monitor as well I would need a second
graphics card, because no card does 'Triple-head'.

If I did want, e.g. a desktop, running on the monitor as well would I need a
second keyboard setup in xorg?  I think I would because mythtv expects remote
input via a 'keyboard'.

Thanks
Bob