[mythtv-users] is mythphone dead?

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:36:46 UTC 2007

I think I'm the guy that Bill never got a chance to test the video calls
with. I have successfully gotten audio and video to go both ways through
asterisk. It works but noone uses videophones that I ended taking the
asterisk server to the office and playing with it in that setting. It does
work and if you need some help setting it up I can look through my notes.
Getting the settings just right took some playing but once I got it going it
just worked. 97% of the setup is with asterisk. There just isn't that much
to do on the Myth side.

Allan