[mythtv-users] Myth Video (XINE) for DVD

John Veness John.Veness.myth at pelago.org.uk
Mon Jul 23 08:36:50 UTC 2007

Razza wrote:
> All,
>
> Looking for a little advice, i’m running the latest and greatest
> MythDora (which is fantastic!) as a frontend. I have two questions –
>
> 1.       What are the pro’s/con’s of using .iso’s for your DVD collection?

I guess the advantage compared to a video_ts folder is that you have
only one file you need to move about if you rearrange your videos. The
disadvantage is that if, for example, you wanted to delete one of the
VOBs (say for a DVD extra you don't need) to save space, you could do
that easier from a video_ts folder.

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user