[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase failure (UK)

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Wed Jul 18 09:58:35 UTC 2007

Nick Morrott wrote:

> I would recommend not running the uk_rt grabber in the early hours of
> the morning as this is when the site is updated and files regularly go
> offline. I run the grabber at about 6am and have great success with
> this.

Thanks for pointing this out. My mfdb usually runs at just after 02:00
as this was the default set when myth was installed ($diety, that seems
a long time ago now!). I will change this to be much later. Actually, I
am about to reorganise the backup procedures for my systems, so moving
this activity will fit in with that much better.

Mike Perkins