[mythtv-users] Listings incorrect in MythWeb

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:48:13 UTC 2007

Hi,

I cant seem to understand how/why this is happening.

here is the deal.  I have 3 sources of TV Antenna, Cable, Firewire.

When i view the from the frontend i can see all my channels but when I go to
MythWeb Channel listings I dont see a few channels in the firewire
channels.  How can this be?  I have checked the DB using MyPhpAdmin and they
channels exist.  Why cant i see them on MythWeb?

I have cleared my browser cache and cookies.

Thanks,
mitchell