[mythtv-users] MythWeb centralized system reporting

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Jul 17 21:08:18 UTC 2007

Hey,

    Are there any plans or interest in MythWeb reporting the
status for all of the members of the cluster (frontends/backends)
in a centralized manner through MythWeb. it would be handy to
know what my frontends are doing, how heavily loaded they are,
whether or not they are running, whether or not they are running
slave backends and such.

    A first pass at what I'm talking about would be to just take
the bottom of the status page for each node and append that to the
normal status report for a MythWeb.

    Alternatively, is there a safe way to expose this page to the
outside world. I run MythWeb on my DMZ box. My Myth boxes run on
different other boxes. In the worst case, I can do some hack with
wget, but I would like something better than that.