[mythtv-users] DVB-T Can't play existing Channel 5 recordings after SVN update

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:54:27 UTC 2007

On 17/07/07, Steve Smith <st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is probably unrelated but I noticed some interesting behaviour with
> channel 5.

I have trouble recording anything of Mux A (e.g. Channel 5 / abc1).
The backend usually crashes within an hour.  abc1 usually only manages
10 minutes.  As the other Muxes seem fine I think Mux A is
transmitting in a way MythTV does not like (on my setup/transmitter
anyway).

Any working changes that could affect this are good as I might get
chance to use Myth after spending all this money on hardware and it
not working.  Having a great time trying to get it to work and
learning about Linux so its not all a loss but I really want to start
using it for what I bought it for.