[mythtv-users] lirc_mod_mce

Kevin Beranek pwrlftr220 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:10:03 UTC 2007

But the keyboard that also uses the IR receiver does not work with the mceusb2 module as I understand it. lirc_mod_mce is supposed to allow me to use both the remote and the keyboard at the same time, which is why I want to use it.  If there is a way to make the keyboard work with mceusb2 then I would prefer to do it that way, but from what I've read that isn't possible.

Thanks,
Kevin Beranek