[mythtv-users] Some Mythbuntu Help?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 07:44:41 UTC 2007

> It gets to 94% and it says Configuring additional drivers, Downloading
> package lists.

re. Mythbuntu

I have managed to get it to install if I do not select anything
additional to install (including graphics drivers).  My main problem
is I do not know how to get a terminal window to appear so I can do a
"modprobe saa7134_dvb" so my tuners are recognised.  I just then need
to work out how to make it do this after rebooting.  I can't remember
if it asks you to login also if it does do you use the username and
password setup during installing?  Thanks.