[mythtv-users] Slightly OT (MythGame Joystick Questions)

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Sun Jul 15 00:24:11 UTC 2007

I bought a nice wireless USB Joystick, and my wife is now fully enjoying
frogger.  But -- I do have a few questions about joystick support:

1) How can I map the coin slot / player select buttons to joystick buttons?
I've even tried to make the remote work for those buttons, but I've failed
miserably.  I wouldn't mind losing 4 buttons on the joystick, if I could map
them to player 1/2, coin 1/2.

2) Is it possible to have the joystick buttons also work some features in
myth?  For example, If I had an exit button (yeah, losing 5 total now), it'd
be nice to be able to navigate the myth menus to pick a new game, w/o
reaching over for the remote.

Thanks in advance,

-Dave

--