[mythtv-users] DTV HD and myth

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:34:12 UTC 2007

I am probably going to be getting a new DTV HD receiver in the new future.
Since I don't know which DTV HD receiver I will be using  ( it will be a newer
one that does the new MPG4 feeds that DTV will use on their new HD channles )
are there any guidelines or options when it comes to using something like this
with myth?

I have not seen ( not really been looking ) at any HDMI Input cards for a PC.
If the DTV HD box does HDMI out... and there was a HDMI input card..
i could record off of that... I suppose... if one existed....

Anyway... I'm just starting to look at this... any info would be appreciated.
( other than it won't work.... don't want to hear that. ;)

jack