[mythtv-users] Some Mythbuntu Help?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 19:22:13 UTC 2007

TIA,

Make sure that your web access is working within the live env.  Open up FF
and try to go to a website.  It sounds like its timing out connecting to the
mirror during installation.  Part of the install grabs packages that aren't
installed or available on the CD that you chose from the advanced option.
Later alpha(s) and the final release won't be dependent upon an internet
connection during installation.

Until final release (when we open up our forums), please direct issues with
mythbuntu to our mailing list (ubuntu-mythtv at lists.ubuntu.com), or on
launchpad ( http://www.launchpad.net/mythbuntu ) so as to not crowd this
mailing list with talk about an alpha product.

Thanks,

Mario