[mythtv-users] Nividia Xvmc and DVB-T (UK)

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:40:00 UTC 2007

> I must say I've never tried to record anything on Channel 5! Though I've
> noticed on my Telewest box five has
> had some strange signals every now and then.
> I've noticed some old threads where something like this problem has been
> mentioned. The workaround
> was to transcode the TS->PS. The detailed symptoms indicated there might be
> a link with having extra
> audio channels in the TS.
> So my next step may be to hack the code for the "TV Only" profile to only
> record one audio stream....

Not sure if you are replying with an answer that may solve both
problems or not.  In my case I think it is two seperate problems - I
just wanted to see if another UK user was having similar problems to
me.  I am not too fussed about the XvMC problem as using Standard
seems to work fine on my setup with nice and low CPU usage my main
problem is that recording off Mux X causes the backend to crash.  All
other Mux's seem fine.  If anyone has any ideas on what could be
causing this please post :)