[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes: ANSWER

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Jul 12 16:41:33 UTC 2007

Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 09:30 -0700, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>> Offense taken. If you need to bash me, do it in private.
>
> I think the problem is that you are hardly the only one doing it.  It's
> something that needed to be said to a number of people here, so to the
> list was appropriate IMHO.
>
> You just had the bad luck of being the example.  Being an unlucky
> example to make a point to a broader audience is just life.

I totally agree. Actually I had decided to say something when the
quoting level hit 6, so Brad was in fact simply "unlucky", and it was
nothing personal.

Having to scroll down through 7 unedited levels and multiple list sigs,
only to find no new information, on a problem that is well known to the
list as well as the vendor involved, just finally got to me.

But there's never an excuse for bad manners from me or anyone else.

BEWW