[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes: ANSWER

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:31:27 UTC 2007

>From: Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>
>To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] More datadirect woes: ANSWER
>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:56:11 -0700
>
>On Jul 12, 2007, at 7:36 AM, William Munson wrote:
>
> > David Schmidt wrote:
> >> Well, as I stated, I *think* I'm getting listings on the webservice
> >> via mythfilldatabase, but I just went with a browser again (after
> >> reading the above) and after entering ZIP and selecting OTA, it
> >> redirects me to
> >> http://labs.zap2it.com/ztvws/
> >> ztvws_lineup_step4/1,1058,TMS01-1_75243___N,00.html
> >> and gets:
> >>
> >> "Not Found
> >> The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
> >> followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
> >> instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site
> >> administrator of the referring page.�L"
> >>

> > Just to add my $0.02 I am still getting listings. I have actual data
> > Until Jul 25th. Zip code 321XX as confirmed with mythweb.
>
>I just tried to add a 321xx zip and getting the Not Found error when
>choosing Local Broadcast. I do not believe any local broadcast is
>working. I tried a bunch of different zip codes.

On Monday morning my mythfilldatabase worked and I had 13 days of guide
data.  Even then my labs.zap2it.com login showed no lineups (and still
doesn't).  Since then it's shrunk by a day's listings every day.

You *must* look at the logs to determine if it's working.  My status shows
this:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on 2007-07-12 09:04 and ended on
2007-07-12 09:04. Successful.
There's guide data until 2007-07-23 23:00 (11 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on 08/02/07 15:23:08

...but in my logs all the calls to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com "500
Internal Server Error" messages.  It appears that mythfilldatabase isn't
picking that up as a failure.  I'm running 0.20.1 svn 13344.

Tom