[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes: ANSWER

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:10:34 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 08:49:54AM -0500, David Schmidt wrote:
> > On 7/12/07, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:
> > > It looks as though datadirect has quit carrying OTA schedules already.
> > > At least for my zip code, 974??, any request for OTA schedules results
> > > in a database error.
> > >
> > > Satellite and cable schedules still work.  Are others seeing this, or
> > > did I just win the lottery?
> >
> > For ZIP 75243, getting listings for local OTA since Monday
> > night/Tuesday morning (that was broken over weekend, like for
> > everyone).
> >
> > Oddly, however, pointing a browser at labs.zap2it.com says I have no
> > lineups and trying to set one up, I can enter ZIP, select OTA, then
> > get a page saying I requested an object that doesn't exist or I don't
> > have permission to.
>
> There was a thread on this a couple days ago; there was a problem; they
> were fixing it, it should be fixed already.

Well, as I stated, I *think* I'm getting listings on the webservice
via mythfilldatabase, but I just went with a browser again (after
reading the above) and after entering ZIP and selecting OTA, it
redirects me to
http://labs.zap2it.com/ztvws/ztvws_lineup_step4/1,1058,TMS01-1_75243___N,00.html
and gets:

"Not Found
The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site
administrator of the referring page.�L"

Thanx, though!