[mythtv-users] Dvb-t & analog card recommended?

Antonio Aneiros antonio at tonhitux.org
Wed Jul 11 16:00:01 UTC 2007

Hi. Has anyone tried any hybrid dbv-t / analog card the really works under
mythtv in linux? If so, please, could you tell me which one?

I've been trying the Hauppauge HVR 1100 and haven't been able to use the
analog part. I think I am going to dump the card and try a different one
but don't want to make the same mistake of chossing the wrong card again
:-(

I really need the analog part because in the place where I live there are
just a few digital channels yet.

Thanks.