[mythtv-users] Best Remote?

Geoff B geoffbon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:54:32 UTC 2007

On 7/10/07, David Frascone wrote:
> But -- I've had trouble finding a good profile to have enough buttons to
> control my myth effectively.  I want commercial skip buttons, delete
> buttons, parental control buttons, etc.  So I quickly run out.

Did you consider getting an IR keyboard, and learning the codes from
that?  You could set as many codes as necessary, and use the soft keys
(arranged sensibly, e.g. a page for TV watching, a page for videos,
etc).  You'd just have to learn each keyboard command using the 880's
learning capability.

Cheers,
Geoff