[mythtv-users] Why would this happen?

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Jul 10 11:08:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:54:46 +1000, Bruce Nordstrand wrote:

> Bit peeved at the moment. Myth has been running flawlessly for months
> then suddenly decided to do the dirty on my most important recordings.
> I am recording the Tour de France every day. Last night, Myth showed
> Stage 2 as recording and went on to flag commercials (I saw this in the
> task list). Today when I went to watch Stage 2 Myth tells me the file
> for this recording cannot be found? WTF!!! Where would it go? There was
> 65Gb free at this stage, the recordings are approx 6.5Gb.

I had something similar happen recently, while I was no holiday. I had
set MythTV to auto-transcode all the recordings and got the same "no
file" error. It turned pout all the recordings had been transcoded to
zero length.

I lost all the TT coverage, must be a bug that affects two-wheeled
recordings :(

--
Neil Bothwick

Brain fried -- core dumped.