[mythtv-users] Firewire issues with 6200 (svn)

David Frascone dave at frascone.com
Mon Jul 9 21:20:17 UTC 2007

Firewire has gotten more and more unstable, and I'm not sure why.  I can run
firewire_tester, and the connection is fine.  But, after 1-2 recordings, I
start getting 0B recordings (or nothing happens).

I thought upgrading to svn would help things, but they're actually worse
now.  All the channels I want are there, but they just don't record
anymore.  And when watching live, it doesn't get the lock.

Anyone have any ideas?  I'm happy to provide any debug.

-Dave

--
David Frascone

Oxymoron: Safe Sex.