[mythtv-users] Directv and EIT

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Jul 9 16:35:50 UTC 2007

I had opened a ticket with DirecTV inquiring about this last week, and
their response is attached below.  I responded back asking if this could
be added to a "wishlist' of theirs or if it was something that they were
even considering as an enhancement to their site.  I have yet to hear back.

-Rich

 Subject
XML download of my programming?

 Discussion Thread
 Response (Anthony F)    07/04/2007 10:09 AM
Dear Mr. West,

Thanks for writing. I would be happy to help answer your question about
our web site. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to download
programming content via XML using our web.site.

I hope you find this information helpful and thank you again for writing.

Sincerely,

Tony F.
ID# W2776
DIRECTV Customer Service

Make the most of DIRECTV by registering your account on directv.com.
You'll learn about exclusive online promotions, new features of DIRECTV
and the latest programs and packages. Visit www.directv.com/register today.
 Customer    06/30/2007 06:10 PM
DIRECTV FEEDBACK MESSAGE

[Topic Selected: Programming]

Details: I know this is going to sound weird, but, since I am a
subscribing DirecTV customer, I was curious to know if there is a way to
download my subscribed programming content via XML from the web
site?I've put something together for my family that has been getting its
programming data from labs.zap2it.com, but they recently announced that
they will be shutting their doors.Since we've been and continue to be
DirecTV customers, and the data is available via your web site, I just
thought it would make
sense to ask if you had that capability.Please do let me know.Thanks!-Rich