[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Jul 8 13:37:43 UTC 2007

Chris Ribe wrote:

>     Sounds like they are having some sort of problem. My opinion is to just
>     wait a while. After all, it's the weekend, and we really can't expect
>     those folks to call somebody in, perhaps having to pay overtime, to work
>     on something that makes them no money and probably actually costs them,
>     especially when "sensitive" negotiations might be going on.
>
>     Just my $0.02, as usual.
>

> Of course, due to those same concerns, I wouldn't be surprised if it
> *never* comes back.

Perhaps. But the earth will continue to turn on it's axis. I suspect
most folks here watch too much TV anyway.

I have to admit that when I turned on my set to check on this problem it
was the first time it had been on in over a month.

It's summer. Read a book, play with your kids, go for a walk...

BEWW