[mythtv-users] Aspect Ratio Not Changing Video Size....

mythtv_list at mfaconsulting.com mythtv_list at mfaconsulting.com
Sun Jul 8 09:08:18 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Seems I've borked my new mythtv installation. When I'm watching a recording
and I select a new aspect ratio it doesn't change the output video (only the
overlays)..I saw posts from about a month ago, but there wasn't a clear
solution.

FYI

Running Myth 0.20.1

FC 6

Latest NVidia Drivers (100.14.11)

..and here is my xorg.conf

[mythtv at localhost ~]$ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf

# nvidia-xconfig: X configuration file generated by nvidia-xconfig

# nvidia-xconfig:  version 1.0  (buildmeister at builder3)  Wed Jun 13 18:39:30
PDT  2007

# Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

Section "ServerLayout"

    Identifier     "single head configuration"

    Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0

    InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"

EndSection

Section "Files"

EndSection

Section "Module"

    Load           "glx"

EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    # generated from default

    Identifier     "Mouse0"

    Driver         "mouse"

    Option         "Protocol" "auto"

    Option         "Device" "/dev/input/mice"

    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "no"

    Option         "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

EndSection

Section "InputDevice"

    Identifier     "Keyboard0"

    Driver         "kbd"

    Option         "XkbModel" "pc105"

    Option         "XkbLayout" "us"

EndSection

Section "Monitor"

    Identifier     "TV"

    HorizSync       30.0 - 50.0

    VertRefresh     60.0

EndSection

Section "Device"

    Identifier     "Videocard0"

    Driver         "nvidia"

EndSection

Section "Screen"

    Identifier     "Screen0"

    Device         "Videocard0"

    Monitor        "TV"

    DefaultDepth    24

    Option         "ConnectedMonitor" "TV"

    Option         "TVStandard" "PAL-I"

    Option         "TVOutFormat" "COMPOSITE"

#    Option         "TripleBuffer" "0"

#    Option        "TVOverScan" "0.6"

    SubSection     "Display"

        Viewport    0 0