[mythtv-users] USB Tuner Support?

Nick Pappas lists at rightstep.org
Sun Jul 8 05:36:12 UTC 2007

Hello all.

I've been paging through the tuner cards in hopes of finding supported
USB tuner cards for both NTSC and ATSC.  Could anyone point me to some
supported devices (in hopes I missed some) or crush my hopes and
dreams?

I may be upgrading my main desktop, which I hope to turn into a MythTV
backend.  The desktop is a Shuttle however, so internal space is
limited.  If I can slap a USB hub and a few tuners on it, I've got a
nice little compact backend that is quite too.

Thanks!

--
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.