[mythtv-users] MythArchive - blank title text

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 6 17:38:22 UTC 2007

Robin Gilks wrote:
> I'm sure I've seen this problem before of the title text on the root menu
> of a MythArchive created DVD being blank. I think it was the old
> stand-alone package and it was a bug in a particular version of ImageMagik
> that caused the problem.
>
> I doubt that this is the case now (total rewrite being a good reason!!) so
> has anyone experienced this and if there are any known duff package
> versions about that the Archive stuff relies on?
>
> I'm running stable Gentoo on x86 and SVN head r13823.
>
> Cheers

I've also just started to see some font scaling problem after updating
to current svn. I've not had time to look at the issue properly but the
chap who posted this
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/277106 seems to think
it's something to do with the new fonts that where updated in [13588] by
stuartm. Try reverting back to the old fonts and see if that fixes it
for you.

Paul H.