[mythtv-users] Nuvexport not cutting out commercials

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Jul 5 17:19:20 UTC 2007

Tom Greer wrote:
> But since mencoder is the encoder engine that is part of the mplayer
> application, I don't think it knows anything about MythTV's cutlist.

nuvexport uses mythtranscode to get data into mencoder, and --gencutlist
is supposed to tell mythtranscode to turn the commercial flag list into
a cutlist.

---

Steve, unfortunately without any info from --debug, I can't give you any
answer to your question.  There's an article in the mythtv wiki that
explains this.

-Chris