[mythtv-users] Zap2It Labs no longer processing additions to lineups?

William Munson william_munson at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 5 15:27:56 UTC 2007

Todd Hutchinson wrote:
> I'm having the same exact problem.  It didn't work yesterday, and still doesn't work today.  Anybody else had any luck or know what might be wrong?

Well it is a holiday here so they are not likely to have someone working
overtime to fix a problem with a system that is going away in a month.
Of course the conspiracy theorist in me says they have pulled the plug
on updates in an attempt to reduce load and to force people to drop off
the system. Take your choice, in either case you have one option. Wait
and see.