[mythtv-users] Problem with TV Out on M2NPV-VM

Craig Huff huffcs at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 21:16:04 UTC 2007

Joe White wrote on Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:02:34 -0400:
    I have a similar setup as you do, David.  The differences are that I have
    a PVR-500 AND PVR-250 and am running Fedora 5.  I was unable to use
    composite from that motherboard and ended up using S-Video to tolerable
    effect.  The only problem I have is that pure whites cast a dark(er)
    shadow across the screen.  This happens both in and out of Myth (
    http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/258392?#258392).

    If you like I can forward you my setting when I get home tonight.
    Modprobe.conf, xorg.conf and what-not.

    Joe White