[mythtv-users] Is there an Ubuntu "fixes" package repository?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 22:04:02 UTC 2007

Hi Brian,

The updates this weekend should resolve the issue with the existing file.
(Solution was a Conflicts: in debian/control).

The htaccess file /etc/mythtv/mythweb-htaccess is flagged as a configuration
file, and won't be touched by debconf updates.  On the other hand, if you
didn't let the symlink exist, and instead modified the file in /var/www, it
will overwrite it with a symlink.

As for mythbuntu topics, either mail me at superm1 at mythbuntu.org, or start
another thread.  I think that they are relevant on this list, because It'd
be good to see some other use cases and features that need to be added.  See
todays alpha 2 release though before writing :)
http://www.mythbuntu.org/node/13

Mario