[mythtv-users] MythWeather sandbox/revamp not working

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Sun Jul 1 14:34:37 UTC 2007

That did the trick - I now have weather.  Overall functionality seems
limited (can't find any weather maps, 6 day forecast says missing data so
can't use, etc), but current weather works.  As well, temp is half cut off
onscreen.  I suppose this is what you get with the latest code...

I looked through the weather script and it appears to only use an XML file
for US airports.  Do you know if there is support for Canadian cities?  (I
couldn't figure that out).  For now I used the nearest USA city.

Thanks,
MD