[mythtv-users] Stopped recording

steve networks1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 01:39:47 UTC 2007

I think I found the source of the problem with my program guide not working.
mythfrontend is giving the following error:

2007-06-30 18:18:35.802 DB Error (ProgramList::FromProgram):
Query was:
SELECT DISTINCT program.chanid, program.starttime, program.endtime,
program.title, program.subtitle, program.description,     program.category,
channel.channum, channel.callsign,     channel.name,
program.previouslyshown, channel.commfree,     channel.outputfilters,
program.seriesid, program.programid,     program.airdate, program.stars,
program.originalairdate,     program.category_type, oldrecstatus.recordid,
oldrecstatus.rectype, oldrecstatus.recstatus,     oldrecstatus.findid FROM
program LEFT JOIN channel ON program.chanid = channel.chanid LEFT JOIN
oldrecorded AS oldrecstatus ON     program.title = oldrecstatus.title AND
channel.callsign = oldrecstatus.station AND     program.starttime =
oldrecstatus.starttime WHERE program.chanid = 1137   AND program.endtime >=
'2007-06-30T18:00:00'   AND program.starttime <= '2007-06-30T20:00:00'   AND
program.manualid = 0  GROUP BY program.starttime, channel.channum,
channel.callsign, program.title  ORDER BY program.starttime,
atsc_major_chan,atsc_minor_chan,channum,callsign  LIMIT 1000
Driver error was [2/145]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Table './mythconverg/oldrecorded' is marked as crashed and should be
repaired

I found a post here http://www.pantz.org/blog/blog-03-2007.shtml that
suggested using mysqlcheck --auto-repair -A so I did that, but except for
lots of cases where tables had been improperly closed, it said the status of
the tables was OK and didn't say './mythconverg/oldrecorded' is marked as
crashed and should be repaired.  Anyone know how I can repair the corrupted
tables to get the program guide working again?