[mythtv-users] Myth Documentation, was: Please shut up!

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:44:13 UTC 2007

On 29/01/07, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 02:14:00PM -0500, Rod Smith wrote:

> > version, MythTV 0.20a, was released on 11 Sep 2006.) Readers may use the wiki
>
> Well, always a good ide, but since only about 5 of us have permission
> to edit the front page, it's not as big a problem.  I do, in fact, like
> Rod's phrasing better, and if no one objects by midnight tonight (:-),
> I will likely change it to that.

One nitpick - the release on 2006-09-11 was 0.20, not 0.20a. It would
be beneficial for the information to be consistent throughout the wiki
(release notes etc), the official site (annoucements, source
tarballs), binary downloads from 3rd party repos, and SVN/trac (and
any other sources I have missed). If there's a second release in the
0.20 series, it will likely be 0.20.1 (as with the 0.18 series).

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/