[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Jan 29 06:53:50 UTC 2007

On Jan 28, 2007, at 11:33 PM, Yeechang Lee wrote:

> This message is not going to make me popular. I don't care. It will
> also be my only statement on the subject.

It certainly makes you popular with me, and I certainly hope it will
*not* be your only statement on this or any other subject.

I thank you for keeping us us on-track (as opposed to TRAK/C). We
tend to lose track (no pun intended) of what this list is really for:
helping those who have exhausted the other methods of getting their
Myth systems working.

There are a lot of very sharp people here, with a common interest in
all things video, but it is after all the MythTV User's list.

Thanks for the dose of reality.