[mythtv-users] [OT] - SSH to MythTV with Mindterm

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 02:38:39 UTC 2007

Our corporate network blocks outgoing traffic on port 22 so I can't
SSH into MythTV from work. I was wondering whether I could get around
this by using the Mindterm applet which would be served up by a web
server on my MythTV.box But then I think I read that the SSH
connection would come from my browser so it would still be blocked. Is
that correct?

Any other ways in which I can overcome this (apart from asking for the
firewall to be opened)?

Regards,
Phill