[mythtv-users] Album Art and visualize bug?

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 06:04:54 UTC 2007

On 1/27/07, John <jharitos[at]yahoo.com> wrote:

> Weird, some album covers change and others don't. I
> wonder if it has to do with file size or image size.

> --- John <jharitos[at]yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I set my visualize mode to album art when you go
> > into
> > visualize (full screen mode) and the song changes
> > different album the album art isn't update and
stays
> > on the original one. Does anyone else have this
> > issue
> > or is it a bug or is it my system?
> >

>John,
>
>I have the same problem. All my image are the same
>sizes

>It seems to work for awhile longer it play the it
>seems to get more out of
>sync.

>-- Tim

I've narrowed it down to the first album cover that's
displayed seems to have the most trouble. If it goes
to another random song the art is updated, if it goes
back to the first album the album cover doesn't change
so anytime it goes back to a song on the first album
the cover isn't updated. I added a dummy song and
cover to my play list and start it out on this song
and then go to random and it seems to change the other
covers (missed one though) but then again I'm only
testing it on three albums.