[mythtv-users] Fedora Core 6 won't boot after installation (x86_64)?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Jan 26 16:20:55 UTC 2007

On Jan 26, 2007, at 10:28 AM, A JM wrote:

> Install Ubuntu.... I had problems also getting FC6 going, user
> error, maybe??

That would be the only real explanation I can come up with. :)

I've installed FC6 upwards of probably 50 times on at least a 25
different machines (including a shiny new Core 2 Quad system) without
any problems that weren't easily fixed (and even those have been few
and far between)... Of course, fixing problems is easy when you sit
in the same office as most of the engineers that put the distro
together... :)

--jarod